Wedding and Honeymoon
A wedding is the ceremony where people are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes. Most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of wedding vows by the couple, presentation of a gift (offering, ring(s), symbolic item, flowers, money), and a public proclamation of marriage by an authority figure or leader. Special wedding garments are often worn, and the ceremony is sometimes followed by a wedding reception. Music, poetry, prayers or readings from religious texts or literature are also commonly incorporated into the ceremony.
Details Required For Registration:
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Details of names, addresses and occupations
- Details of your parents,Occupations and addresses and an affidavit confirming marital status.
- If divorced, a Decree Absolute
- If widowed, Death certificate of former spouse
- If names have been changed, legal proof